Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Everything I Never Knew I Needed


Christmas this year was hectic yet wonderful. I ended up with a headache on Christmas day which wore me out even more, but it was nothing that I could not handle. In the end, the Tylenol did the trick. Or maybe it was just the fact that I stopped moving around so much.

Gregory got a great many gifts including a bunch of movies and video games. He is dragging the Pokemon blanket around the house with him and I don't think he has put the stuffed Charmander (who knows if I'm spelling that right?) down yet. At least I know I got him gifts that he is appreciating. Once he sees all the movies and plays all the games I figure he will move on to the other gifts.

My husband was quite surprised to get Seasons 1-4 of Family Guy on DVD. It took a bit of creativity to wrap them in different ways so he would be surprised even after he opened the first set. He told me I did a great job since he had no clue they were all basically the same thing.

My gifts were totally awesome. I got Destroy All Humans 2 for the PlayStation 2. I also got a Birdsong Identiflyer, which is the best! If you have no idea what an Identiflyer is, check out the web site and see for yourself. Basically, there are different cards to insert in the Identiflyer and then you can listen to bird calls. There is even a card with frog sounds! (Frog E would approve of that.) Now I can try to identify bird calls when I'm out hiking. It is just what I never knew I needed. Once I pick up a carrying case, I'll be set.

No comments: