This past weekend, we took a wonderful trip to the Akron Zoo. If it has been quite some time you've been there, it is certainly worth checking out. Kids seem to have a wonderful time there. There are many new exibits including the Komodo Kingdom building which has a room with a climbing wall. Just imagine how much the kids love that.
There is a bat exhibit. My husband was able to get a very nice piture of the little guys just hanging around. Pretty good for a picture
The snow leopards were very amusing too. Watching them climb those rocks like nothing at all brings out all their beauty. They still look to me like cute, cuddly cats, but I wouldn't want to face one without the barrier between us.
My son found a statue of his favorite animal, the frog. I even got him to sit still long enough to get a decent picture of him. Isn't he just the sweetest little boy?
Well, maybe the best part is that it doesn't take long for me to get there....
1 comment:
In all these years I have not been there yet. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment