Not so random musings
AWESOME!! I didn't know you could sing? Do you like Tori Amos? I bet your voice would be great for her music, and she has a lot of piano stuff. I think I would have stuck with piano lessons as a kid if I would have been allowed to play cool music instead of classical.
Wow! So when are you going on tour? That was fantastic!
Okay, let's try this again, Google never wants to let me comment! Very cool! I was in a band in high school! As well as choir more years than I can recall! Never sang Nirvana, but did sing some Blondie! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWESOME!! I didn't know you could sing? Do you like Tori Amos? I bet your voice would be great for her music, and she has a lot of piano stuff.
I think I would have stuck with piano lessons as a kid if I would have been allowed to play cool music instead of classical.
Wow! So when are you going on tour? That was fantastic!
Okay, let's try this again, Google never wants to let me comment! Very cool! I was in a band in high school! As well as choir more years than I can recall! Never sang Nirvana, but did sing some Blondie! :)
Post a Comment