My knitted and crocheted gifts were well liked, or at least that is what everyone told me. My aunt Pat and my cousin Cheri got knitted wash clothes. My nephews got scarves (Dustan already got his and Josh will be getting his soon). Dustan also got a crochet blue dragon like he asked for, and my son got a green one. The kids were driving me nuts claiming they asked for different colors, but at least they like the ones they got. My niece got a scarf that my sister says she really likes so I'll be knitting one for her also. Jay got a crochet heart ornament from me.
The only thing I did not finish was the scarf for my son. I'm all scarfed out at the moment.
Also, the sock puppets are missing in action. I have a feeling they are in the yarn stash somewhere....
1 comment:
Post a Comment