Thursday, May 21, 2009

Flower Time

Here are my creations for the Cuyahoga Falls Knit & Hook Group's flower exchange.  I did a project for both the afternoon and evening group.

The first project came about when I saw a pattern for a small bag with a leaf pattern down the center front.  I went ahead and did the pattern on the back as well (why make it simple?).  Then I added some little flowers to the front.  Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome.  The drawstring is a crochet chain instead of ribbon.


flower bag

The next project came about the opposite way.  I started with a crochet flower, then wanted to add it to a plain pouch.  When I started knitting the pouch, it turned out quite by accident to be credit card size.  I'm thinking I may do some of these little pouches with flowers or other decorations for gifts. 

front of card holder
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: